Jay Electronica - Road To Perdition


Jay Electronica - Road To Perdition
Jay Electronica - Road To Perdition


http://mixtapetracks2.blogspot.com/2015/03/jay-electronica-road-to-perdition.html
[Ronald Reagan:]
"And they say if we'll only avoid any direct confrontation with the enemy, he'll forget his evil ways and learn to love us. All who oppose them are indicted as warmongers. They say we offer simple answers to complex problems. Well, perhaps there is a simple answer—not an easy answer—but simple"

[Verse 1]
I got that black on black skin tone
Actual-fact syndrome
That's why I dropped the cruel on every verse you heard me sh*t on
Okay, it's a Slumdog Opera
The tale of a king whose name wasn't on the roster
My road to glory was Road To Perdition
And Act II: The Turn is just the memoirs with no omissions
We came a mighty long way from standing near the stove in the cold
The greatest story ever told
The realest niggas see the pain in my story boards
The true believers say [Walaki] I support the boy
My life feel like a highlight reel, this is lightning striking
Feel how the Zeitgeist feel
Get a slight chill

[Verse 2]
My swag is on 1.21 gigawatts
10 trillion kilowatts
Hardcore Thriller pop, Michael Jackson nigga Rock
Google me baby, understand where I'm coming from
My destiny's to hit a grand slam when my number come
All hail the lyrical, Grand Wizard Imperial
Nigga signed the dotted line with Hov that's a miracle
And I ain't leave the [?] alone
The humble in me will surely inherit the mud we on
And shoot up every club we clone
The flow is too atomic, the poetry's too Quran-ic
The young prophet Muhammad
And I could drop a verse to change the whole vibration
The whole Roc Nation
The whole Live Nation
So pour libation
Beware but be praying for the polarization
It's the globalization
Warn all the clergymen and notify Satan
I been waiting this the notarization
I been patient

[Verse 3]
A thousand kisses to the haters cause they made me greater
A thousand wishes from a million slaves could raise a savoir
A thousand disses to these dickheads at these major labels
From Big Daddy Kane to Big Daddy Kane and Abel
You pay a cost to be a boss, nigga I paid the wager
Mastered both sides of the force and plus I made my saber
Yes sir, I'm a soldier of love
Drowning all my sorrows and woes in the club
My white boys say that sh*t you spit last year bro
Was like a real fine Merlot and a cashmere throw
Some black chicks say he ugly
White women they love me
My Asians and my mamis don't put nothing above me
I call it as it happens, the art of quality rapping
One autobiographical chapter could start up the rapture
And even though I walk in the narrow valley of death
All I see is green pastures, bi*ches screaming from the rafters


Salute to @NuffGanja for the lyrics.

Recommended