DJ Infamous Ft. Big K.R.I.T. & Yo Gotti - Somethin Right

DJ Infamous Big K.R.I.T. & Yo Gotti - Somethin Right. This beat is really riding, and Yo Gotti and Big K.R.I.T. have substance in their verses.  This song doesn't sound like a filler.  Big K.R.I.T. also made the beat.  I've been following Big K.R.I.T. since 2004 when he was on Chilly C. the Paperchaser Presents Too Crunk 1 the Re Up hosted by Choppa. He was predicted by many industry insiders to be the next big hip hop beat maker.  Even though he has been making a name for himself lyrically, I'm glad to hear some of his new production on this song.
Previous - Yo Gotti - CMG - Chapter One


Big K.R.I.T.

Justin Scott (born August 26, 1986), better known by his stage name Big K.R.I.T (King Remembered In Time), is an American rapper and record producer from Meridian, Mississippi. He is currently signed to Cinematic Music Group and Def Jam Recordings.

Source



Yo Gotti

Mario Mims (born May 19, 1981), better known by his stage name Yo Gotti, is an American rapper. He hails from the northern side of Memphis, Tennessee. In 2000, Gotti released his debut album From Da Dope Game 2 Da Rap Game. He went on to release Self-Explanatory (2001), Life (2003), Back 2 da Basics (2006), Live from the Kitchen (2012) and I Am(2013).

Source






Recommended